Avionics News February 2016 - 78
Tri-State Aero Inc. is looking for an
experienced installer with minimum
2 years' experience in installing
modern GA avionics.
Send resume: D.O.M., Jeremy Bretz
A V I O N I C S
N E W S
M A R K E T P L A C E
is seeking the following
* Qualified installer, and bench
* Knowledge in Garmin,
Honeywell, and troubleshooting
small aircraft required.
* Bench technician should have
King and Garmin experience.
List your equipment for
sale on the AEA database,
For more information, visit
To place a Marketplace ad, contact Lauren McFarland
at 816-347-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron Ward at 816-347-8400
AERO AIR, LLC, a premier aviation company in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking an
experienced Senior Avionics AOG Technician to support our Erickson Aero Tanker fleet of
government aircraft. Our goal is to provide our customers with aviation services of the highest
quality. We are looking for highly motivated people who will take pride in being part of our team.
* Senior AOG Technicians are primarily assigned to the Erickson Aero Tanker fleet of
government-contracted aircraft. Estimated required travel is 60-70%.
* Perform the required maintenance or avionics service, troubleshooting and or repairs
needed for aircraft anywhere in the United States in which the aircraft is located. To
include locations which could include remote areas where modern conveniences may
not always be available.
* Coordinate and manage the adjustment, repair, or replacement of malfunctioning
components or assemblies, including the assembly of components such as switches,
electrical controls and junction boxes using hand tools or soldering irons.
* Coordinate the troubleshooting of instruments, components, and assemblies, using
circuit testers, oscilloscopes, or voltmeters.
* Adhere to all FAA Regulations, the Aero Air Repair Station Manual, Operations Manual
and all other Quality Manuals and or Regulations, ensuring that all documents are signed
off completely, properly and timely in accordance with standard operating procedures.
* Coordinates all activities with management and other crew chiefs as necessary. Update
manager as to project status. Responsible for tasks, orders parts, assures accurate
documentation, inspects completed work, completes operation tests and preliminary
post-work inspections and completes work order forms.
* In addition to the duties listed, AOG Technicians will be required to perform all other
duties as assigned.
* Accountable for tracking and accurately reporting all time worked and expenses
incurred on a weekly basis with no exception. Failure to comply with accurate tracking
requirements may result in the technician's removal from the AOG Team.
* Excellent compensation package with benefits.
* Experience- 8 years' experience in Avionics Systems is required.
* Experience in MD-80 series Aircraft desired but not required
* Certifications- A&P License desired but not required. Additional background in sheet
metal and systems a plus.
* Ability to organize and plan work, adhering to deadlines; attention to detail.
* Mathematical skills required.
* Computer Skills- experience with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is
required. Corridor and maintenance/parts manual access software is desired.
* Reading comprehension - required understanding of written sentences and paragraphs
in work related documents. Required ability to follow verbal instruction.
* Ability to interpret and apply technical data relating to position.
* Ability to operate applicable equipment; ability to work without supervision required.
* Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
* Ability to wear personal protective equipment.
* Travel is required 60% -70% of the time
* Education- High School Diploma/GED and required certifications listed above.
* Valid US drivers license with clean driving record.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion,
sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
To apply visit this link; https://aeroair.applicantpro.com/jobs/327988.html
Or visit our webste; www.aeroair.com