Avionics News January 2017 - 37
7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
AEA REGISTRATION OPEN
7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
AEA REGULATORY RISE & SHINE
Moderated by Ric Peri, AEA vice president of government & industry affairs
The opening Regulatory Rise and Shine will focus on regulatory
changes affecting the AEA membership, field approvals and the
availability of replacement parts. As always, this session will
include regulatory issues affecting all three aircraft categories:
normal and utility; transport; and rotorcraft.
8 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
MEMBERSHIP JAVA JUMPSTART
Sponsored by DAC International
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
OPENING CEREMONY & AEA AWARDS
-Opening sponsored by Pacific Southwest Instruments
* Chairman's Welcome
* President's State of the Association Address
* AEA Awards
* Keynote Address: Mixxxxxxxxxxxl Wxxxxer
xith exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx erience.
9:30 a.m. - Noon NEW PRODUCT
See the new products and services repair stations will be recommending and selling to customers throughout 2017 and beyond.
Noon - 1 p.m.
* IFD 550/540/440, AMX240 Audio and AXP 340/322/SkyTrax ADS-B
* IFR6000 operations training with an emphasis on ADS-B test methods.
Seller Expert: Sales Consultation &
the Internet Informed Consumer
* From service driving sales to improving your selling skills, Summit Solutions has
provided members with sales training essential to success. This session focuses
on sales consultation, the internet informed consumers and how to succeed in a
changing dealer channel environment.
* Installation and technical information for Stratus ESG transponder, ADS-B
receivers and the new USB charging port, Stratus Power. This session will
include a product overview of Vision 1000, Appareo's certified flight data
recorder which also captures cockpit image and audio.
* AeroWave 100, KSN 770 and ADS-B Solutions
Sponsored by Aspen Avionics & Sporty's
12:15 p.m. - 1 p.m.
LET'S DO LUNCH
(for repair station attendees)
* How to solve integration issues on your aircraft using the Highly
Configurable Adaptable Avionics BA-440 and new BA-540 (Session II).
Sponsored by GlobalParts.aero
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
All OEM sessions are approved for credit toward the AEA's
Avionics Training Excellence Award, as well as eligible for
FAA IA renewal and AMT Awards Program.
7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
See details on following page.
* RANGR Technical Installation
Four 1-hour sessions
Aviations Solutions will conduct four sessions. Topics will include:
* Banking and Business Loans for Your Shop
* Your Customer's Aircraft Policy Could Subrogate Against You
* Comparing the AAIRRG Policy Against a Traditional Liability Policy
* Cyber Liability & Employer Liability
FAA's ADS-B Performance
* Progress report on installed ADS-B equipment. Guidance for installing ADS-B
Out, equipage and implementation updates, post-installation performance
statistics, and common installation mistakes.