Avionics News January 2017 - 40
7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
AEA REGISTRATION OPEN
* Product to be announced.
8 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
MEMBERSHIP JAVA JUMPSTART
Sponsored by Appareo
8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
AEA REGULATORY RISE & SHINE
The Regulatory Rise and Shine will focus on regulatory
changes affecting the AEA membership, field approvals and
the availability of replacement parts. As always, this session
will include regulatory issues affecting all three aircraft
categories: normal and utility; transport; and rotorcraft.
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
All OEM sessions are approved for credit toward the AEA's
Avionics Training Excellence Award, as well as eligible for
FAA IA renewal and AMT Awards Program.
* AeroWave 100, KSN 770 and ADS-B Solutions
Moderated by Ric Peri, AEA vice president of government & industry affairs
10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
EXHIBIT HALL OPEN
Light lunch served in Exhibit Hall
Silent Auction concludes at 3:30 p.m.
* S-Tec autopilot systems installation and troubleshooting.
* How to install Trig's certified avionics. ADS-B - looking at the technology and
regulations to achieve 2020 compliance, ADS-B Out Transponders - practical
installation advice and STC compliance, TY96 / TY97 Radios, TMA44 / TMA45
Audio Panels, installation, set up and feature selection. Technical updates.
* Loud speaker systems: what they are and why you need one, selecting the right
system by airframe type and purpose of equipment. Certification, mounting options, operation, controller options, environmental qualifications and the future.
* Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and certification of Aspen products.
* Overview training on ADS-B Out equipment installation testing using the IFR6000.
FDS Avionics Corp.
* Strategies for CMS/IFE obsolescence. Wireless in-flight entertainment
and CMS control, it's here!
Guardian Avionics, LLC
* Installation of Guardian Avionics family of products USB charging, iPad
products, flight data recorders and CO detectors.
* Air-to-ground connectivity for business aviation; significant benefits, capabilities,
operation and installation of the SmartSky 4G Air-to-ground system.